Okay, I am guilty, here I am… again… with my delicious comfort food. Tonight this simple but tasty dish, spicy tagliatelle with buffalo mozzarella. It took me about 10 minutes to make this dish and it’s not that expensive. I am super busy during the week so this easy and fast dish is ideal for me.
Serves up to one person.
- 1 buffalo mozzarella
- 4 leaves of flat parsley
- Chili flakes
- Provencal herbs
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Spicy (olive) oil
- Garlic powder
- Tagliatelle pasta (4 hands per person)
1. Cook the tagliatelle in a cooking pot with some salt and olive oil (read the instructions on the packaging of the pasta).
2. After draining the pasta, add some olive oil so the pasta doesn’t stick together.
3. Season the pasta with finely chopped parsley, garlic powder, sea salt, pepper, chili flakes and Provencal herbs. Note: you can add any herbs to your own flavor.
4. When serving the dish, place the mozzarella in the middle and season again the herbs.