I had to post this recipe because i use this spicy oil in almost every single dish that I make. I love that little extra in each dish. Easy to make yourself and with only 2 ingredients. Recipe is up on the blog. Kiss, Cece.
For 500ml of spicy oil.
- 500ml of vegetable oil
- 12 dried red peppers
1. Place a sauce pan on a low fire, this to prevent the oil from burning.
2. Add the oil and the dried peppers.
3. Let the oil simmer for about 45 minutes.
4. Let the spicy oil cool down, afterwards pour it into a bottle.
5. I like the add some dried peppers to the bottle for some extra flavor.