2. Wash the sweet potatoes. Afterwards cut the sweet potatoes in thin slices but make sure that you don’t cut the potatoes all the way through. The bottom of the sweet potatoes need to remain connected/together.
3. Peel the garlic and cut them in big slices.
4. Rub the sweet potatoes in with some olive oil, also in between the slices that you just made. In the meanwhile, add some rosemary and the slices of garlic (add to your liking).
5. Roast the sweet potatoes in the oven for about 25 minutes.
6. Pour some chili flakes, salt and pepper over the top of your sweets potatoes to crisp the top of your sweet potatoes.
7. Roast the sweet potatoes in the oven for another 10 minutes.