A mayonnaise made out of pumpkins that will give your dish an instant boost! Think about serving mayonnaise with your fries, sandwiches, salads, burgers, etc… In one of my next posts you will see where I used this pumpkin mayonnaise!
- 350gr of pumpkin (one middle size pumpkin)
- 200gr of homemade mayonnaise (see recipe on the blog)
- Cayenne powder
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
1. Peel your pumpkin and cut it into small pieces.
2. I like to steam my pumpkin until ready. If you don’t have a steamer you
can cook it in the oven on a low temperature.
3. When the pumpkin is ready you place the pieces of pumpkin in the
4. Add the sesame oil, pinch of salt and half a teaspoon of cayenne
5. Blend everything together until you get a smooth crème.
6. Add to this mixture the homemade mayonnaise (see recipe) and mix