Something else than just the classic basil pesto, because we can! Amazing as a dip or to add to your dish. My favorite tip: freeze the pesto in ice cube trays so you can simply pop out just when you need it.
- 2 orange bell peppers
- 100gr of parmesan cheese
- 60gr of pine nuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ lemon juice
- Cayenne powder
- Olive oil
1. Cut the parmesan cheese in smaller pieces.
2. Cut the bell peppers in pieces and remove the seeds.
3. Take your blender and add the bell peppers, parmesan, (peeled) clove of
garlic and pine nuts.
4. Add 5 tablespoons of olive oil, a pinch of salt and pinch of cayenne
5. Mix this all together until you get an even mixture.
6. Add the juice from the lemon and taste.
7. Season with pepper and salt to your liking.
8. If your pesto isn’t smooth enough you can add some more olive oil.