Good morning everyone, as you all know breakfast is super important to me and I never skip a good breakfast. Who is as addicted as me to matcha? You guys should all try this recipe. Not only is it super healthy and good but an amazing starter of the day. A boost to start your day right.
Serves up to 2 people
- 60gr of chia seeds
- 360ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of coconut powder
- 1 mango
- 2 teaspoons of matcha powder
- 2 jars
1. Add, to each jar, 30gr of chia seeds, 180ml of unsweetened almond milk, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup and 1 tablespoon of coconut powder.
2. Stir thoroughly to prevent the chia seeds from sticking together.
3. Take a small bowl and add the matcha powder with a dash of hot water. Stir thoroughly with a small whisk or a matcha whisk.
4. Pour it, evenly, in the 2 jars and mix everything together again with a fork.
5. Let it rest for about 5 minutes and afterwards stir everything together one more time (to make sure it doesn’t stick together.
6. Put the jars in the fridge and let the chia seeds do their magic J. Leave it in the fridge for at least 3 hours and it’s even better to put them in the fridge overnight.
7. When serving I peel a mango and cut them in small pieces and put them on top of the jar.