This cake made out of blueberries is insanely smooth on the inside. I was very generous with the blueberries. I hope you guys love to bake because this new recipe is up on the blog. Share your blueberry cake with me, I promise it is soooo easy! Love C.
For a cake that serves up to 8 – 10 people.
- 370gr of self-rising flour
- 225gr of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 450gr of frozen blueberries
- 250ml of milk
- 230ml of sunflower oil
- 260gr of sour crème
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 lime
1. Preheat the oven on 180°C.
2. Take the baking mold and grease it with butter.
3. Take a big bowl and sieve the flour, sugar and vanilla sugar into the
4. Add a knife point of salt to the mixing bowl.
5. In the middle of this mixture you make a dimple.
6. Take another mixing bowl, add the eggs, milk and sunflower oil to it.
7. Mix everything together with a whisk.
8. Pour this mixture into the dimple of the first mixing bowl (point 3 to 5).
9. Mix everything gradually together with a whisk until you got one smooth
10. Add the baking powder to the mixing bowl.
11. Mix everything together with a spatula.
12. Grate the peel from the lime to the mixture.
13. Add the juice from the lime into the mixing bowl.
14. Add the berries to the mixture together with the sour cream.
15. Mix it all together with a spatula.
16. Pour the mixture in the baking mold.
17. Place it in the oven for about 1 hour.
18. Once the cake is done, remove it from the oven.
19. Let it cool down in the baking mold for about 10 minutes.
20. Remove it from the baking mold and place it on a grid to cool down