Good way to start your morning! I always try to start my morning with a healthy juice or a smoothie bowl, so I already get all my vitamins at the beginning of the day. This is one smoothie bowl I will never get tired off. This super easy recipe is up on the blog. Love, Cece.
Good for one smoothie bowl
- Frozen raspberries (handful)
- Frozen blueberries (handful)
- Frozen blackberries (handful)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 115 ml up to 150 ml of oat milk
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds
- Frozen blueberries (for decoration)
1. Take your blender and add the frozen berries.
2. Add half of the oat milk and the flaxseeds.
3. Start your blender.
4. While blending add the rest of the oat milk. It still needs to have a thicker consistency, this so you can add the topping later on. So be sure you don’t blend it for too long.